Wubook Login Lost Password

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Un piccolo spunto per la Stampa Locale (Termica) (Beta)
(02-01-2024, 10:09 PM)p.pallaoro#WuBook Ha scritto: Good evening everyone! I know that this topic may not be of interest to everyone but I try again every year Biggrin , Local Printing (Thermal) has been in the BETA version for a long time now.
Since we are not only a hotel but also a restaurant, and fortunately we work a lot during the summer season, we found ourselves in a bit of difficulty after having used Kylix intensively, perhaps for the price at which the system is sold it is still a bit too much raw... I am referring in particular to the order printing part, which has not yet been automated but the individual dish still needs to be sent to the various printers in the dining room, kitchen and bar; you understand well that with 50/60 seats it is quite inconvenient to have to waste time on this thing every time and then risk making a mistake to do it quickly. We are very happy with Wubook in general but we always shed a tear thinking about the potential that Kylix could have if only it were updated and implemented a little more often.
I would then suggest, in addition to the automation of the orders, also the possibility of a minimum of customization of the print: text size, font, number of prints per device, etc.
The GO or FOLLOW button would also be ideal to call the kitchen or bar to follow an order (we now do this by clicking again on the printout of the single course, but it sometimes happens that in the kitchen the doubt arises whether it is a FOLLOW or a new command)
Very last thing and here I know I'm asking for the moon, we would really like a module for the bar, which at the moment is forced to add extras manually from time to time on the rooms.
Good job everyone!
Patrick from Costa degli Ulivi

What you mentioned is also what I have wanted for a long time. Indeed, if automation is applied, order control will be much easier  Rolleyes

Messaggi in questa discussione
RE: Un piccolo spunto per la Stampa Locale (Termica) (Beta) - da j.hartman#WuBook - 02-21-2024, 06:03 AM

Vai al forum:

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione:
1 Ospite(i)