Wubook Login Lost Password

Valutazione discussione:
  • 1 voto(i) - 4 media
Prepotenza, Incompetenza e Squilibri nel Mondo delle OTA: Aneddoti e Considerazioni
Un cliente ha prenotato con tariffa prepay not refundable alcune settimane fa. Ora stiamo facendo alcuni special ed il cliente ha scritto a Booking.com per farsi abbassare il prezzo. Come sempre, Booking.com non discute con il cliente e non spiega le ragioni, ma, applicando erroneamente i loro criteri, ci chiede di abbassare il prezzo, così se non succede loro sono i buoni e noi i cattivi.

Dear ... Hotel,
Thank you for working with Booking.com.
We are writing to you regarding our mutual guest anne ... with reservation number ..., check-in date ..., and check-out date ....
Booking.com has been contacted by our guest due to the rate of their dates of stay has dropped by roughly ....
Please confirm if your hotel is willing to allow the rate change.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Kind regards,
Laura

Dear Hotel Partner,
Thank you for your continued business partnership with Booking.com.
We are writing to inform you that we have received an email from our shared guest anne ..., booking number ..., regarding our 'Best Price Guarantee' service. The guest has found the same reservation for a cheaper price on Booking.com.
As you will be aware Booking.com guarantees the best price with any other rate that is bookable online. The document attached shows a screen shot with the room now selling at COP ....
As a result of our guarantee, we would like to offer this price to our mutual guest.
Please be assured that the commission for this booking will be decreased accordingly once the price change has been confirmed.
We would like to request that you respond directly to us at Booking.com using the following email address: customer.service@booking.com within 24 hours.
Many thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
Kind regards,
John

Cosi, questa e la nostra risposta a Booking.com, sicuramente non risponderanno, come successo altre volte.

Dear Laura and John,
I am writing to you in regards to our mutual client Anne ..., who has a reservation in ... for 5 nights. Reservation number: .... You have contacted us regarding her expressed concern that the price of the room for the dates of her stay has dropped since the time of her booking. I understand her concern that she booked at a more expensive price, and would like to recover the difference between the price at which she booked and the price of the room today.
As an Online Travel Agency, you realize that in order to maintain a competitive edge against other similar hotels, prices change constantly with regard to room occupancy percentage, market conditions, and seasonal tourism patterns. During certain times of the year, we lower the price for last minute specials. Whenever our prices change, we update your extranet to make sure the new price is reflected where ever our rooms are sold. Regardless of the price paid, every guest receives the same high level of service.
This is a Prepaid reservation, clearly stated as non-refundable when the guest made their booking. Keeping in mind that the current prices are for last minute specials only, we of course do not want any client to feel they are overpaying. In light of the situation, we will gladly cover 50% of the price disparity for this reservation if Booking.com will cover the other 50%. Please let me know your thoughts on this proposal as soon as convenient for you.
Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, and we hope to resolve it to the satisfaction of all parties as soon as possible.
Sincerely,
Jacob ...

E finalmente, la risposta al cliente, allegando di seguito la email a Booking.com.

Dear Anne ...,
My name is Jacob ..., co-owner here at ... Hotels. You have a reservation at ... for 5 nights. Booking.com contacted us yesterday about your concern over a price disparity from the day you booked and the price of the same room today. I am concerned as well, and wrote them last night as seen below. Please know that we are on the case, and are trying to work with Booking.com to make this happen for you. Thanks for being proactive, and we hope to hear back from them very soon.
Sincerely,
Jacob

La prossima mossa e attendere un giorno o due, e poi contattare di nuovo il cliente confermando l'offerta del 50% in quanto Booking.com non ha voluto aiutare, invitando il cliente a fare una prenotazione diretta la prossima volta così da usufruire dei migliori prezzi ed avere un contatto diretto per evitare intermediazioni inutili e dannose.
Al limite, si può anche chiedere al cliente di contattare Booking.com per cancellare la prenotazione e prenotare direttamente, offrendo il 10% di sconto.

Messaggi in questa discussione
RE: Prepotenza, Incompetenza..... - da FV004 - 11-13-2013, 08:04 PM
RE: Prepotenza Mondo delle OTA: Aneddoti e Considerazioni - da RC027 - 01-19-2014, 05:43 PM

Vai al forum:

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione:
1 Ospite(i)